- 15,214,016 views
- Death Note 1st Opening Theme - the WORLD
- Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale Insert Song - smile for you
- Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale Insert Song - Ubiquitous dB
- Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale Insert Song - Break Beat Bark!
- Vampire Knight Opening Theme - Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi
Mostly anime goods on eBay
– Eromanga Sensei
– Boku no Hero Academia
– Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu
– New Game!!
– Princess Principal
– The Idolmaster Side M
– Juuni Taisen
– Kino no Tabi: the Beautiful World the Animated Series
– Wake Up, Girls! New Chapter
– Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de aru: Washio Sumi no Sho
– Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de aru: Yusha no Sho
- Oh no here we go again twitter.com/dengekionline/… @ 10 hours ago
- RT @TheTastyDesign: You can get these adorable #Slime #Rimuru gel warmers (also works as a cooler) at the @KodanshaUSA @vertical_staff boot… @ 10 hours ago
- RT @fuwaffy: every flight I’m on stand by for keeps getting canceled QAQ I’m not gonna make it on the last outgoing flight tonight and all… @ 13 hours ago
Admin & RSS
Category Archives: Cosplay
Why am I doing this again oh god
This post is a photo progress log for the costume. It may come in helpful as a semi-tutorial or visual clarification of how some parts can be done. Some parts are easier than others (e.g. skirt, inner shirt), but overall I would rate the construction level of the costume to be intermediate. It is easier to make than Silica’s red SAO outfit though, in my opinion.
Parts of the progress will be copy and paste from my SAO Silica progress page since the two outfits are quite similar in parts and silhouette. The gold trim is one key thing that I’m doing differently this time around because of how difficult and expensive pleather was to deal with last time, not to mention that I was less than satisfied with the results.
Cost of the costume are shown by part. Prices in parentheses are the costs if all of the raw materials had to be purchased instead of using leftovers or whatever is already available.
- Circle Lenses
- Inner Shirt
- Hand Wraps
- Cat ears & tail
I accomplished everything I wanted to do, which was to meet some of the guests of honor at the convention and express my appreciation for their work and thank them in person. Looking back, I probably offended people with my broken impolite Japanese. I’m very sorry.
It’s that time of the year again. Sakura-Con 2013 in Seattle, Washington, from March 29th through 31st.
I will be volunteering as Silica at the Aniplex booth in Exhibitors’ Hall at block 335, 234, 333, 232 and official Sword Art Online events and panels (except for the Saturday night concert) for all three days of the convention. As you may have guessed, Sword Art Online appears to be the main theme of Sakura-Con this year and an amazing team of SAO cosplayers (in collaboration with ACP) will be working the Aniplex booth. Please feel free to stop by, discuss the finer points of SAO, and take a photo with us!
During my downtime and press conferences, I will be cosplaying Shimotsuki Mika from PSYCHO-PASS with a giant can of Hyper Oats. Free potted cactus plant for the first Ginoza-san I find.
Why am I doing this oh god
More photos of the finished costume can be found here.
Cost of the costume are shown by part. Prices in parentheses are the costs if all of the raw materials had to be purchased instead of using leftovers or whatever is available in the house.
Official production art from Dengeki’s release of Sword Art Online anime news.
Magazine spread scan.
I color-sampled the character art from official website for actual colors.
Silica’s red blazer is a true red. Same color as gloves.
All yellow/gold parts appear to be the same color.
All dark gray/black parts appear to be the same color.
Hair bobbles and ribbons are different shades of red than the blazer and each other.
Numerous amateur Silica costumes were consulted for ideas.
The squeaking is real. It’s made by dog toys.
Real dogs nearly mauled me at the con.