Photos of nearly everything I got at PAX Prime 2011 last weekend (August 26-28, 2011). Most of the stuff is up for trade or sale.
– 3-Day Badge & a Team Fortress 2 card with promo code for an arm accessory
– The TF2 card code is the only one that has been used out of everything gotten so far. I gave it to my brother as soon as I got it.
– Duke’s Fully Loaded Package, containing an EVGA GeForce GTX560 graphics card, Duke Nukem Forever game, artbook, mousepad, and a replica of Duke’s belt.
– I won this package from a cosplay contest held by EVGA. The sad thing is, none of the computers in my house can handle the graphics card without burning down. It’s too powerful. So if anyone wants the graphics card, let me know.
– For the exact moment I won the graphics card, skip to 6:00 in this video.
– My friends and I were lucky to have walked by the OnLive console line just as they were letting in new people. In addition to the console + controller, I also got a pass for one free game (up to $60), three 50% off any game cards, and a small collection of OnLive promotional goods.
– No clue whether I’ll ever use this console (and promo cards) or not.
– Nephilim cushion from the game El Shaddai. It appears to have retailed for 5,200 yen and limited to Japan only.
– I spotted it at the El Shaddai booth, and at that moment, I realized it’s actually a video game, not a fancy bottle drink brand (curses upon KL’s deceptive art).
– After a quick chat with the awesome guys at the El Shaddai booth, they gave me the plush for free and I spent Sunday carrying it around with friends (who also managed to secure another Nephilim cushion). Quite a few people asked us about where it was from and how we got it, and we were only too happy to point them to the El Shaddai booth.
– Nephilim is the unholy spawn of a human and a fallen angel; it is immortal, so it always desires to ‘vanish’ from the world.
– 9 T-shirts, from ASUS, Pokemon, End of Nations, Western Digital, RIFT, EVGA, League of Legends, El Shaddai, and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2.
– The shirts range from size XXL to women’s small. I have no use for the XL and XXL shirts. If anyone wants to trade, let me know.
– Assortment of random goods, including blow-up energy sword things, mousepad, postcards, thunder stick, temporary pussy deflector + Naruto whiskers, lanyards, cardboard crown, Pokemon 3DS cards, collapsible water bag, armband, laser lights, stickers, dog tag, more cards, and a disposable camera.
– When I went through this pile of stuff, I realized that a pocket multi-headed screwdriver I got from Antec has gone missing. It would appear that one of my friends has also taken that without informing me.