Max Factory 1/8 Suzumiya Haruhi (Extravaganza ver.)
Max Factory 1/8 Nagato Yuki (Extravaganza ver.)
Max Factory 1/8 Asahina Mikuru (Extravaganza ver.)
- At the recent Miyazawa Models Expo 2008 Fall, Max Factory unveiled posters of 1/8 scale figurines featuring Haruhi, Yuki, and Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in their Extravaganza attire. The Haruhi figurine will be the first to be released, currently scheduled for March 2009 and at 7,800 yen. Preorder for it will open on November 21st, JP time. It stands approximately 210mm tall. The Yuki figurine will be released in April 2009 and the Mikuru figurine will be released in May 2009; both are about 200mm tall and the price tags for these two are still undetermined.
- Wow, wow wow wow. That is amazing. The figurines look stunning in the poster. I am right to have passed on the Alter Haruhi, because the new Max Factory Haruhi looks incredible. I hope all three figurines will look as good in their mass-production incarnation without the photoshop. As an afterthought, I’d still say the face on the Alter Haruhi is better, but this MF Haruhi trumps it in nearly every other department.
Goodsmile Company 1/8 Holo
- Also unveiled at Miyazawa Models Expo 2008 Fall. 1/8 Scale Holo from Spice and Wolf. Who’s your
furry wolf god now!? To be released in April 2009.
- I’m glad to see that GSC didn’t abandon the PVC Holo after they’d first announced it at WF 2008 [Summer]. I bet that the hat is removable and interchangeable with her wolf ears.
Yujin Kochotto Collection Visual Arts Collection Part I & II
- A lineup that features characters from Little Busters!, Clannad, and Kanon.
- I’d love to get a few of the characters from the collection and give them away to friends. If you look to the lower right of the photo, you can also see a sign for the display of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kochotto Collection.
Square Enix Kuroshitsuji Trading Arts Figurines
- Square Enix showed off all six variations from their Kuroshitsuji Trading Arts figurine set, including the secret one, which turns out to be Ciel (Ball Gown ver.).
- Oh snap, that’s so adorable. I have to add it to me must-buy list.