I received the Xbox-huge package today in the mail. Thank Haruhi that I didn’t have to pay customs tax on it after I forgot to remind Yuya to not indicate the actual value of the loot on the declaration form. Then again, I was at work, so my tactless brother had to answer the door and he might’ve signed away my firstborn to USPS.
Shipping for the box was 10,700 yen (~$99.26), which paid for about fifteen pounds of stuff. Total value of the contents of the box is around $490 (I’m not going to even try calculating the exact cost in yen).
Contents of the box:
- 6 (!!!) figma Konata (Cosplay ver.) from Wonder Festival 2008 [Winter]
- 5 (!!) Nendoroid Lucky☆Star Fate Cosplay Set from Wonder Festival 2008 [Winter]
- A miscellany of Code Geass goods, ranging from mini-figurines to manga books
- Piplup pillow for a friend
- Vampire Knight “Rosa acicularis” pendant and Cross Tattoo bracelet
- And a whole lot of random Japanese candy
I should go into business with all of the figurines; but nay, my major is biomedical engineering. Since the WF 2008 [W] preorders went so well, I’ll probably do it again for WF 2008 [Summer].